New Years Resolutions
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR YOUR WEB STRATEGY
- I will have a web marketing plan, even if it’s just in my head.
- I’ll use January, when it’s quiet, to get things done.
- I’ll install a system where I can make my own changes to my website, fast and for free.
- I will test my site to make sure it is mobile phone friendly. (I’m looking at my customers and some of them seem to spend half their life attached to their phones.)
- Four times a year I will look at my web traffic statistics – and work out what it means. If I can’t, I’ll get someone who can, like a member of staff or a web geek. Who knows, they might even want to look at it monthly.
- I will ask someone I trust to look at the photos on my website and tell me if they are any good. (No, mum does not count as an independent expert.)
- I want my business to rank high on Google searches. A lot of people like to look at places online before they come through the door. This is especially true of restaurants, functions etc. If I didn’t do anything about it in 2011, I know I won’t in 2012 unless I pay someone to do it for me.
- I know that if I haven’t done the things in resolutions one to seven, then developing an “App” is a complete waste of time.
CONTACT US today if you would like to discuss your plans for 2012.