He's a killer advertising and media strategist, a self confessed economics geek and eats a pretty out there sandwich. Meet Boylen's very own Ben Trelease.
- What is your job at Boylen?
I’m an Advertising and Marketing Executive for Boylen.
- How long have you been with the company?
I’ve been with the company for one year and three months.
- What does a typical day include for you?
A typical day for me includes high level of client contact via phone, email and face to face meetings. I’ll work with clients on a range of solutions from media placement into one of our publications, through to advising them on the content and message of their advertising.
- If you weren’t in this job, what would you be doing?
If I wasn’t doing this job, I’d be working in another role with a high level of client contact. Possibly in the financial sector, as I’m a geek for economics.
- What is the best part of your job?
The best part of my job is when clients advise me that they’ve had great success through the strategies that I’ve recommended to them.
- What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I catch up on financial news or hit the gym.
- Tell us something which most wouldn’t know about you…
Most people wouldn’t know that I eat banana and cheese sandwiches.
- What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
One thing I couldn’t live without would be my wife…just in case she reads this.
- What is your hidden talent?
My hidden talent would be that I chart stocks and other financial instruments on a range of exchanges around the world.
- What originally drew you to Boylen?
I was originally drawn to Boylen for the exceptional reputation the company has throughout the industry. This coupled with a culture that embraces change and innovation made me want to be a part of the team.